Ballarat and Queen’s Old Grammarians’ Association links the School and past students, encouraging social communication between them and making sure that past connections and memories are nurtured and celebrated.
We warmly welcome past students who would love to make a positive contribution to the School.
Our Association was formed in 1974 shortly after the amalgamation of Queen’s Church of England Girls Grammar School and Ballarat Grammar School to form Ballarat and Queen’s Anglican Grammar School.
- Good fellowship: We foster good fellowship among all past students
- Preservation of a rich heritage: We work with the Ballarat Grammar Board to preserve the rich heritage of the School and its predecessors
- Representation: We nominate representatives to the Ballarat Grammar Board and Foundation
- Encouragement of students: We actively support and encourage present students at the School by providing scholarships and bursaries where possible as well as other awards in recognition of outstanding effort or achievement
Reunions are a great chance to laugh, reminisce and enjoy the company of old friends. We warmly invite all past students to join us for a very special occasion. For details please see our Calendar of Major Events (select BQOGA Reunions).
Reunions in 2015 will feature a meal on Saturday evening and a tour of the School on Sunday unless otherwise specified.
- 10 Year – Class of 2005 – 29 and 30 August
- 20 Year – Class of 1995 – 22 and 23 August
- 30 Year – Class of 1985 – 8 and 9 August
- 40 Year – Class of 1975 – 5 and 6 September
- 1950s – 5 and 6 September
- Canberra – 6 August
- Sydney – 30 September
- Buderim Queensland – 1 October
If you would like more information about BQOGA or would like to update your details please contact President Laura Le Marshall on +61 411 213 775 or by email (select Ballarat & Queen’s Old Grammarians’ Association from the dropdown menu).