We warmly welcome interest and applications from experienced teachers and recent graduates of the highest calibre to join our professional and dedicated team. We are proud of our students, family and staff as a community, the colleagiality of our team, and we love that you are considering joining us!
In addition to classroom teaching responsibilities and rostered supervisory duties, Grammar teachers support the philosophy and values of the School and contribute to our broader programs, such as our Pastoral Care program delivered through our House system – Ways of Wellbeing. Junior School teachers have specific responsibility and care for the students in their classes, Senior School teachers have specific responsibility for a Mentor Group (Years 9 to 12) or a Homeroom Group (Year 7 and 8).
LIFE IN BALLARAT
Ballarat is a great city in which to live and work. Attracted by our enviable lifestyle, more and more people are moving to this wonderful regional centre and our population is projected to increase 30% by 2040.
- Just over an hour to/from Melbourne by train or car
- Easy access to Tullamarine Airport
- Less than 90 minutes drive to the coast
- World-class health services
- Fantastic sporting and community clubs
- An emerging arts culture
- A vibrant café and restaurant scene
- Affordable housing
- Affordable world-class education – Ballarat Grammar welcomes children of staff and ongoing staff are eligible for a staff rebate on fees
To learn more about life and some of the great opportunities in our fantastic city, we encourage you to learn more at the Visit Ballarat website.