Online Application for Enrolment
We are delighted that you are considering Ballarat Grammar for your child.
We encourage you to submit your Application for Enrolment via our online process; this will take approximately 10–15 minutes.
We are legally required to hold contact details for each parent. If one parent is living at a separate address, please submit information for this second parent via Add Contact Parent/Guardian 3 link.
As we have waiting lists for a number of year levels, we strongly encourage you to submit the application at least two years prior to the proposed commencement.APPLY NOW
Application for enrolment process
Step 1: Complete Application for Enrolment online
To complete the application online, you will need to upload the following documents (a digital copy, scan, or clear photo):
- Birth certificate of prospective student (or Birth certificate, passport and Visa including Permanent Residency or Visa if the prospective student is not an Australian Citizen)
- Immunisation Certificate (for Junior School)
- Photo of prospective student
- Most recent semester School Report of prospective student (if applicable)
- Most recent NAPLAN report for prospective student (if applicable)
- Finalise payment of a non-refundable application fee of $100
Step 2: Assessment of Application
- You will receive email confirmation upon receipt of application.
- All applications require an Enrolment Interview and consideration of a range of factors.
Step 3: Offer of a Place
- If the application for enrolment is successful and your child is being offered a place, a formal Offer and Confirmation of Enrolment document will be sent to the family.
Step 4: Accepting the Offer
To accept an Offer of a Place at Ballarat Grammar, the following must be submitted to the school:
- Confirmation of Enrolment form including Medical Data section to be completed and signed by both parents
- Complete the provided Supplementary Parent Data form
- Payment of the Admission Deposit